Old May 25th 15, 01:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Duane[_3_]

Default From OP: Thule Raceway Pro On An Outback Pix: Where ToFind ?

On 22/05/2015 6:48 PM, Bob wrote:
Hi Duane et al,

Yup, those are the pix's I need.
Thanks for sending.

BTW: It sure looks like the window on the Outback is going to
be very obscured if I go with this model.

Any hints "or tricks" with mounting it so it still allows "some"
visibility out the back ?

Thanks,
Bob
------------------------------

On 5/22/2015 3:30 PM, Duane wrote:
On 22/05/2015 12:42 PM, Bob wrote:
Hello,

Want to purchase a Thule Raceway Pro (for 3 bikes), as a gift for son
who has a new Outback

Before I do, though, want to show a picture of it mounted to a 2014 or
2015 Subaru Outback to the wife.

Have spent a lot of time looking, but just can't find any (good)
pictures showing it mounted to an Outback with some bikes on it.

This would be for the hanging style (9002PRO) NOT the Platform one which
apparently has the same name.

Might anyone, please, point me in the right direction ?

BTW: any comments or opinions on this particular model ?

Much thanks,
Bob

This help:

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/image...DPAO.02.lg.jpg

Rear visibility is probably one of the main reasons some people choose
the hitch mounted racks or roof racks. I don't have any suggestion to
get around that. Otherwise the rack looks stable enough and should do
the job.