Old February 18th 18, 10:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Gay ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 22:41:37 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

"Quinn was eventually pulled off the bike and onto the ground".
Translation:
The policeman kicked the ****** off his silly bicycle and arrested
him".

No policeman has ever pulled me off my silly bicycle.

What am I missing?

Wot? No answer?

Sleep with me tonight?

**** off poofter!

Oh, look, Birdbrain, the resident gay ****** of all the UK ngs dares to peep
out from his pretend killfile again! LOL

Gay ****** Birdbrain on Women:

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about women:
"I don't want one. Easy enough to get one if I wanted one."

--
Gay ****** Birdbrain about women:
"I don't want one, they're nothing but a nuisance."

--
More of ****** Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world:
"Women should learn to enjoy sex.."

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:

--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "mind" at work:
"Satan is god's wife. Woman are evil."

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "deep thinking":
"A woman should never be allowed to operate anything technical."

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) deep thinking:
"Looking at a woman the wrong way is now illegal. Raising your eyebrow at an

--
Gay ****** Birdbrain about women:
"99% of females are not worth having."