Old November 15th 03, 09:43 PM
Truepurple

Default Break lights turn lights and handle bar lights

Whats a retro reflector and how does it differ from a regular reflector?

Ive found lights that turn on from the motion of stopping. But I forgot
where I saw the link. Plus it was in euros or something and didn't
include alot of details about how it worked.

Heres something else I found. http://brakelite.fws1.com/page10.html
Which seems pretty interesting but its hard to understand how it would
work from the website or even how much the light would cost.

I found the bike handle plugs but there no good. They each use two
batteries that cost $3 each at walmart yet only last 50 hours. I'm not
about to pay $12 every 50 hours of night riding. I hope I can find a
light that uses better batteries.

I suppose I could attach lights to my clothing or something but that
doesn't seem like it would look as good. Plus on my handbar it would be
the leading edge of my bike which would be more affective then in the
middle on my helm.

Any other leads or tips for solutions to the three things I mentioned
that anyone could offer would be great.