Old June 16th 16, 12:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default The Great?

"John B." wrote in message
[...]

By Gorry. ain't old Dolly something. He guards the place just like a

hound dog. Post a message and Wham-Bam he is right there to jump on it
and fire it straight back. This one seems like it boomeranged back in
3 minutes.

What message are you posting - pray tell? Either say something or shut the
**** up - you cluster****ed, grandma-raping, asshole-licking, tit-guzzling,
zit-popping, dick-faced dingbat!

Unfortunately, with all his frantic flailing about to post a reply

,"gotta get it back, gotta get it back", (it sort of rhymes with
whack, whack, whack) he still doesn't realize that his belief that a
bicycle has wheels is such a startling fact that it requires repeated
reporting ( actually a bicycle has two wheels ) and his urgent efforts
to entertain us is severely hampered by what might be referred to as a
redundancy of reports. After all, if someone tells his audience that a
bicycle has (two) wheels, and repeats it over and over and over and
over.

Post content or get lost - you window licking, brother-fondling, jock
strap-slurping, rectal-gobbling, boil-chewing, ****-headed ****tard!

Of course, I am fairly sure that the old fellow is just getting

forgetful. After all he repeats the same words over and over and over
and over, apparently not aware that nearly all here, on this bicycle
group, were aware that bicycles actually have two wheels, long before
the doleful Dolan arrived to tell us.

Still no content - you knuckleheaded, monkey-fondling, panty-licking,
cum-guzzling, boil-chewing, butt-faced cockweasel!

Lord, can you imagine? "A bicycle has two wheels". Will wonders never

cease.

I can imagine anything you can - you knuckleheaded, stray dog-raping,
armpit-licking, tit-sucking, zit-popping, cock-headed palooka!

But, I suppose as we age the old brain cells begin to deteriorate and

the first thing that you know we start to forget and begin to repeat
ourselves. Over, and over, and over, and over.

You have truly never said anything from day one - you cluster****ed,
cousin-molesting, panty-licking, rectal-sucking, puss-chewing, cock-brained
cum bubble!

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great – Minnesota