Old March 7th 17, 12:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Emanuel Berg[_2_]

Default cassette clockwise arrow 40 nm

Duane wrote:

Get a torque wrench and tighten it to 40nm.

Indeed, I'm all for getting the right gear!

Eventually I hope to own every single tool
there is for doing bikes. And I'm getting
closer! I even have ancient Torpedo tools
("hook wrenches?") for their ring lock nuts -
you need two of those to seal their 3-speed
hub - the only tools for the entire hub by the
way!

Nowadays, it is almost fun realizing there is
a tool you don't have, at least if you can get
it

A torque wrench which is half-inch, 45 cm, and
28-210 Nm is 339 SEK ~($44, £36, or €42) at the
quality-tool shop so yes, in the long run
I sure hope to get one of those, God willing.

- so far: 69 Blogomatic articles -