Old March 14th 17, 10:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Shoe Overlap

On Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 2:17:44 PM UTC-7, Joerg wrote:

It does not have to be a $xxxxx per seat CAD package. My engineering
drawings are done on a CAD that cost me just under $1k and can also do
layout, even automatic routing of circuit traces. I only use it for
schematics and that part is the full unlimited version.

Autorouting invariably stinks. They have give-away packages from companies now that do auto-routing. Not ONE of them matches a good layout man. Most generate so much noise in the routing that you have your uC making mistakes in low power high speed applications.