Old March 20th 17, 01:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default The University of Aalborg Study on Daytime Flashing Lights forBicycles.

On 3/19/2017 6:08 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

snip

Please have them ship the bribe, errr... evaluation sample, to the
address below.

When I had the first web site that looked at many different folding
bikes I was getting free bicycles. But that didn't affect my evaluations
and I listed the pros and cons of each model in what I believed was an
honest way.

Sorry, I have no free lights to send out to anyone, and no one has sent
me any lights for free either.