Old January 11th 14, 05:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default The Joys & Pleasures of Cycling on Trails

"Blackblade" wrote in message ...

Trespass; enter someone's land or property without

permission

This individual was not trespassing.

It was a trespass against morality and common sense – and he
got his just deserts.

Ah, we're back in Dolan world where things mean whatever you want them to mean are we and anyone who disagrees with you deserves physical injury ?

I know I'm going to regret asking this but just how do you manage to claim that mountainbiking is immoral ? Funnily enough, all the world's religions seem to have missed it out of their commandments.

Morality is not confined to religions. Saint Edward the Great is an Atheist and He has the world’s highest morality.

Actor Matt Damon broke his collarbone over the festive period during

a mountain-biking outing.

The 43-year-old Bourne Identity star was
spotted at LAX Airport in
Los Angeles on Saturday (04Jan14) sporting a sling
on his left arm.

Speaking to reporters after landing, Damon explained his
injury,
saying, "I broke my collarbone... I was trying to
mountain-bike."

Who the hell is this Matt Damon? Anybody you know? Too bad he
did not break his spine! Then he could lie in bed immobile for the rest of his
life contemplating the joys and pleasures of cycling on trails.

What a sad and twisted man you are becoming ... you want to see a healthy individual reduced to being a quadraplegic just because he enjoys something you don't agree with ?

Nonsense, I just want to see mountain bikers who ride their bikes on hiking trails DEAD! That is the higher morality.

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great