Old January 18th 10, 09:25 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default lol, BooblePus (Ride-A-Lot) bought a new bike - $8,000.00 Eriksen

BooblePus, Virginia Newbons exploit for various things mainly me
mountain-biking, already has like 7 bikes that are over $5,000.00.

This new one is at least $8,000.00. I could be wrong but he even has
his name on it, I can only imagine you had to pay extra for that.

See the photos he

http://www.schnauzers.ws/

In Virginia Newbons mind she is believing that this will make me want
a new bike. I will not get one until she is arrested for her multiple
crimes against me, and she disbelieves she is going to be arrested.
That makes it all the more better.