Old December 12th 04, 11:03 PM
Edward Dolan

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 16:14:50 -0600, "Edward Dolan"
wrote in message :

Whatever happened to the DiscoDuck monitor?

I thought /you/ were the DiscoDuck monitor. Or is it the bull****
prefect? I never can remember.

That should be "moniker" of course.

I use characters like DiscoDuck to take off on my own tangents. He
facilitates my rants. As you well know by now, I can take off on any subject
under the sun and say the most outrageous things. That is my mission here on
ARBR (to wake up all the sleepy heads) now that I have gotten rid of all the
liberal postings which formerly infested this newsgroup like a plague of
locusts.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota