Old December 13th 04, 02:20 AM
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:

Maybe you would be so kind as to explain to this group what this

"****ing"
business is all about.

IT refers to sexual intercourse but of course would be unaware of that.
Did your Mom severe your penis when you were young (it would explain
alot)?

That should be sever, not severe. Also, alot is two separate words ... a
lot. There should also be a you in front of would. Try to get it right, why
don't you? Why should I have to decipher **** like yours since there is
NEVER any content to your miserable posts?

So then, every time you are engaged in ****ing you are engaged in trying to
create new life on this planet? If so, that is OK. However, if you are into
****ing for any other reason, then that is not OK - and that is what I call
fornication. Legitimate sex is one thing, fornication is quite another.

But speaking of severing penises, I wonder if circumcision is really that
good of an idea. Frankly, I think mother nature has had several hundreds of
millions of years to figure this out and I do not think a bunch of god damn
idiot doctors can improve on mother nature. I realize circumcision is done
primarily for reasons of sexual health, but if you do not go poking your
penises into places where they do not belong, I do not see what the problem
is. Maybe DiscoDuck could enlighten me on this instead of constantly posting
NO CONTENT messages which only embarrass him and try the patience of the
rest of us.

--
****ing Regards,

Saint Edward - Order of the Perpetual Miseries - Minnesota