Old December 15th 04, 02:56 AM

Edward Dolan wrote:

The only argument liberals ever like to entertain are those among

themselves
about crossing t's and dotting i's. But I come at them from a totally

different direction. It disorients them and they flail about like

helpless
children before my onslaught. They have never before encountered

anyone who
will argue, for instance, that war can be a good thing and that it

can
settle an issue permanently and that if and when the world is rid of

Muslims
it will be a much better place. And so it goes. Just one great

thought after
another. That is why I sign myself Ed Dolan the Great.

But at least Mr. Sherman halfway meets an argument that he is

unfamiliar
with, unlike DiscoDuck who is a liberal coward and will not meet an
argument. Mr. Sherman I only disagree with; DiscoDuck merits my

contempt -
and he has it in spades. But it gets tiresome calling him a ****ing

idiot
all the time. He knows what he is and I know what he is and so does

the rest
of the membership of ARBR. Hey, if it walks like a duck and it talks

like a
duck, then it must be DiscoDuck!

Yadayadayada. I wear your comtempt with honour. It means I am doing
good in the world by annoying you. The more unhappy you are, the
happier the planet is. Therfore I must continue to do good here, and
elsewhere.

IT rocks ****ing you off.
--
Regards,