Old December 20th 04, 10:40 AM
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
ups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:
Nope, I sure can't understand muddled thinking like yours, although

the
world is full of it. You need to compare one set of human behaviors

another set of human behaviors, not egg whites. But I can't be your

teacher.
Either learn this sort of thing (how to reason rationally and

logically) on
your own or not. Who cares about idiots except other idiots?

Well you clearly care about me which is why you can't miss a word I
say. You flatter me.

No, that is not true at all. Note how I am editing your posts and only
responding to the very little content that is occasionally to be found in
your messages. To wit:
[...]

Every religion that is not perverted regards homo activity as evil

and the
person who engages in it as evil. It is not only against God's law,

but it
is against nature as well. There is nothing to be said for it and

much to be
said against it. Disco Duck has been brain washed into thinking it is

OK, or
at least that the person who engages in it is OK. I have no respect

for this
kind of thinking whatsoever.

Of course you don't. That is because you are an intolerant homo. A
self hating homosexual how copes by trying to insist he thinks it is
bad behaviour (therefore could not engage in it).

I am indeed intolerant of evil. So should you be and everyone else. I
believe Keats wrote a poem about how all it takes for evil to prevail is for
good men to do nothing. If I weren't so lazy I would look this up, but as a
former librarian I have resolved never to look up anything again in my life,
at least not for the benefit of idiots such as yourself.

That self-hating business is nothing but double speak and is worthy of 1984,
the novel by Orwell.
[...]

--
Regards,