Old December 21st 04, 02:18 AM
Tom Sherman

John Kimmel wrote:

Thanks. Looks like it will be worth the drive to look at it.

Understand that unless you are one of the physically gifted people who
learn new athletic skills with ease, you may find the Vision R-40 (and
many other recumbents) hard to ride at first. Patience is required.

The first recumbent I tried to ride was a 1998 Vision R-40. I was not
able to both steer and balance after half an hour or so of trying.
Several months later, after having ridden a RANS Wave for several
hundred miles, I was able to ride the same exact R-40 without
significant difficulty.

--
Tom Sherman