Old January 30th 07, 07:49 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default DON'T FEED THE TROLL! - Off Topic

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
ups.com...

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

Jeff,

I felt it was wrong that I was singled out simply because I was
abiding by the guidelines when others were not including yourself, but
tis the human condition to make a mistake and its human to acknowledge
our mistakes, forgive those of others and to hope that others forgive
ours. Apology accepted.

McNamara feels things deeply because he is unable to think rationally about
anything.

What is really amusing is that McNamara has accepted an apology instead of
giving one. Jeff Grippe would have done better to kick his sorry ass all
over the newsgroup instead of abasing himself before the entire group for
absolutely nothing. Jeff can keep on apologizing to Jim for all eternity and
Jim will keep on accepting those apologies from Jeff for all eternity. Truly
a marriage made in Hell!

Ed Gin,Tom Sherman and Ed Dolan NEVER apologized to McNamara for anything -
EVER! But maybe Jeff Grippe knows something that the rest of us don't! Like
how to be a sap!

Only McNamara makes mistakes on this newsgroup, the chief one being showing
up here in the first place. Ed Gin - where the **** are you when you are
needed here to coral this supreme nincompoop who goes by the name of
McNamara?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka