Old July 31st 03, 02:17 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

Default 110 bcd double crankset

jbonda- I am interested in a similar setup (110 bcd double) as where I live
it
is very hilly and I am interested in doing a few 100+ mile rides with
10,000 ft of climbing. I am currently running a Campy Daytona 9sp double
front derailleur and a 9 speed double Daytona rear derailleur. I have a
clamp on front derailleur. Is it possible to run either a 52 or 50 and a
34 inner ring with this set up? I would prefer not to have to go the
triple route due to cost. BRBR

yes to the front der but smallest ring is a 39t...many 110mm bolt diameter
cranks out there tho-for a 50/34...which is the setup FSA is sellin'''

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302