Old August 4th 08, 01:53 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Default Why Mike Vandeman should have his Internet disconnected

Anyone know where I can get a bike-helmet with a design based around
that of Darth Vader? Then I can _look_ the part too.

You need a helmet? ask mike. he used to mountain bike. he rode one
once...according to his definition, he's a mtber. Great to see such
current research on the subject too...that article is as old as my
grandpas buckskin rubber Mike. At least hit within a decade. Come back
when you have some current info of your own...oh wait. you never have
any research of your own....Mr Literary Review