Old January 8th 09, 08:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default problem with vista dvd burner

Smilymarco;1167012 wrote:
Its Vista... what did you expect? haha

I use Roxio, i like it. You could maybe use a demo version from Nero...

Haha. I also downloaded other dvd burners and they ALL go thru the
process and finalize the disc, but they no dvd player-other than my
laptop where it was burned- will play it! I'm using dvd-r.

I wonder if trying a dvd+r would make difference. Yes I've used roxio
as well, and had an older version but it's long gone and I really don't
want to spend $200 for the Roxio software I saw at curcuit city! I just
want to burn a friggin dvd asap! Why is it so damn comlicated!!!!???

--
MuniAddict

::'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com)

'' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/member.php?u=12920)::