Old April 17th 17, 05:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default Habanero shows up curved stays

On Monday, April 17, 2017 at 11:15:25 AM UTC-4, Andrew Chaplin wrote:
Joerg wrote in
:

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/su...ke-pads-073745
0p.html#srp

Fairly caught, Sir; those would have popped up for my search if Crappy Tire
were more consistent in their cataloguing.

Mind you, if you're riding a Supercycle, you're taking your life in your
hands.
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO

All I know is that if I go into a department store around here that sells bikes, then i can usually find brake shoes for cantilever,V-brakes and or road bike brake shoes. I VERY SELDOM see disc brake pads in a department store.Joerg lives in a strange area where EVERYTHING is contrary to whatthe vast majority of bicyclists experience anywhere else.

Cheers