Old April 17th 17, 05:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default Habanero shows up curved stays

On 2017-04-17 09:09, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Monday, April 17, 2017 at 11:15:25 AM UTC-4, Andrew Chaplin
wrote:
Joerg wrote in
:

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/su...ke-pads-073745

0p.html#srp

Fairly caught, Sir; those would have popped up for my search if
Crappy Tire were more consistent in their cataloguing.

They sell both rim brake pads and disc brake pads. Even rotors. We don't
have that kind of store in our area. Ours are strictly auto like this one:

https://www.lesschwab.com/

If you key in bicycle all you get is "There is no result for your
search. Please try again with other terms".

Mind you, if you're riding a Supercycle, you're taking your life in
your hands. -- Andrew Chaplin SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO
MARTINO (If you're going to e-mail me, you'll have to get
"yourfinger." out.)

All I know is that if I go into a department store around here that
sells bikes, then i can usually find brake shoes for
cantilever,V-brakes and or road bike brake shoes. I VERY SELDOM see
disc brake pads in a department store.Joerg lives in a strange area
where EVERYTHING is contrary to whatthe vast majority of bicyclists
experience anywhere else.

Just travel to Placerville and walk into the Walmart, then see for
yourself. Yes, that is a department store. Yes, they sell lots of
bicycles. No, they did not have any brake pads.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

I find it simply astounding that you choose to live in an area that is so detrimental to your desires for recreation or to your ability to do that recreational activity.

Cheers