Old June 9th 17, 04:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default On frame stiffness

On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 4:23:40 PM UTC-7, Doug Landau wrote:

It was worse than that. I bought one just for the comparison point. It would shift when sprinting.

Well there are extremes of everything. But what I've found is that you can have a LOT of soft handling and be able to ride well. But the NORMAL stiffness of a hard titanium frame like my Colnago BiTitan was just too much. And it was softer than most CF frames. Not to say there aren't some soft CF frames. My Dream HP actually rides well.