Old December 7th 03, 05:54 PM
N Grover

Default why MTB'ing should not be an environmental target

He did have a point... have you read the amb faq yet?

well thanks Penny, that was a little more helpful. So I won't masturbate
and Mike is a known wing-nut and should be ignored because his usual
response will be something to the tune of "B.S" (highly appropriate for mr
PHD)......got it.

scarry thing is, he was almost my proffessor! i was offered a rowing
scholarship at Berkeley where he taught computer science. I turned it down
because I got married and finished my comp-sci degree here in Canada. At
the time i had just finished being on the canadian mtb team for seven
year.........there would have been some serious friction in his class and
based on his weak rationale i'm sure he would have failed me simply for
having another opinion.