Old October 30th 03, 12:01 PM
GaryG

Default Visualize a Dome of Protection Over Big Bear Lake. Thank you!

"AD" wrote in message
om...
Visualize a Dome of Protection Over Big Bear Lake and its surrounding
areas. Picture its woodlands, its homes and wildlife, safe from the
devastating Southern California wildfires.

http://www.geocities.com/ilovebigbea...igbearlake.htm

Your intercessory prayers are appreciated. Jesus said, "If you ask
anything in my name God will grant it." And "If two or more are
gathered in my name I will be there in their midst." Thank you and
bless you for helping.

Hmmm...have you considered the possiblity that God is OK with it burning?

If he wasn't, it wouldn't be burning, would it?