Old June 18th 04, 11:41 PM
Shayne Wissler

Default published helmet research - not troll

"John Forrest Tomlinson" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 22:16:19 GMT, "Shayne Wissler"
wrote:

"John Forrest Tomlinson" wrote in message
.. .

Now what evidence do you have about helmets protecting against dented
skulls or brain injuries?

I have an idea for an experiment.

That's your evidence? That's speculation.

Let me guess. You must be a follower of Hume.

On the contrary, the thought experiment I gave is perfectly valid evidence,
from which a reasonable person would infer that some fraction of real-life
accidents would result in a lesser injury if a helmet were worn.

Shayne Wissler