Old May 15th 05, 02:30 AM
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 14 May 2005 20:24:08 GMT, Gary S. Idontwantspam@net wrote:

..On Sat, 14 May 2005 17:01:33 GMT, Mike Vandeman
..wrote:
..
..On Sat, 14 May 2005 09:40:35 -0300, "jtaylor"
wrote:
..
...The guy makes all these claims to be a scientist and he hasn't published
...ANYTHING in a peer reviewed journal?
..
..I never claimed to be a scientist. DUH!
..
..Yes, you have. Many, many times.
..
..Anyone in the world could go to Google Groups, and look for messages
..from you with the words science or scientist. Plenty of PROOF there,
..in your own words, which I have not, cannot possibly filter or alter
..in any way.

But somehow you are incapable of providing even ONE instance, proving you a
LIAR.

..Were you LYING then, or are you LYING now?
..
..And what is throwing around a PhD supposed to mean in a completely
..unrelated field?

Psychology is VERY relevant to mountain biking addiction. DUH!

..Happy trails,
..Gary (net.yogi.bear)

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande