Old December 20th 08, 08:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
drumstuck

Default carbon fiber/aluminum frame

Might be worth finding out what is needed to make the dropouts schlumpf
compatible, someone on here will know. I can possiby dig out the answer
- let me know. Also, if it is possible to add the facility to fit
V-brakes/Maguras might be worth looking into at this point. PACE do a
carbon fork and sell a brake mount that fits this as a spare part, btw.
It has to be fitted with a torque wrench so as not to damage the CF, but
if the OD of your tube as it passes the rim is the same, and not
ovalised at this point, then you will have the option to add brakes. I
will get you the OD of their fork if you want.

--
drumstuck