Old August 10th 04, 10:25 PM
Gawnsoft

Default upgrading MTB and some OT

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:47:33 +0100, David Martin
wrote (more or less):

On 10/8/04 1:39 pm, in article , "Mark South"
wrote:

Be aware that even driving inside a large car is fairly terrifying. Other
drivers will overtake at speed just before blind curves with 1000-foot
dropoffs
on one side. Which side they will pass on is indeterminate.

Easy. In the cities they drive on the left. In the country they drive in the
shade. Just like Malta.

Also since I have never been ther can anyone
tell me anymore about the place? I particularly need to know how much
the beer is :-). Any help and advie greatly appreciated.

Beer is cheap but you will have to develop a taste for lager and pilsener. If
you do the usual painful Brit-CAMRA-type-abroad act and walk around saying
"But
it's not a patch on REAL beer etc etc" you will rapidly find yourself drinking
alone.

The stuff from Namibia is quite palatable. Windhoek I think it is.

Very nice. Although the brewery is about the only place in Namibia
that uses water recycled through Namibia's sewage treatment plant!

Alternatively move on to wine. I want at some point ot do the wine route
round Stellenbosch.

..d

--
Cheers,