Old July 30th 05, 03:49 AM
Edward Dolan

"Mike Rice" wrote in message
On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 12:14:13 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

[...]
Be on the look out for Larry Varney when you are in Kentucky. That is his
home stamping ground. He looks like Santa Claus, but he is cantankerous as
all get out. He will most likely be on his recumbent trike.

[...]
Ed (Larry) lives considerably east of the area I'll be traversing. And the
relatives I plan on visiting are 70 miles or so west of the cave area.

I saw LV several times during the Hilly Hundred I rode two years ago.
He seemed plenty jolly, at least he had a giant smile each time I saw
him riding.

Well, you would have to read his posts to ARBR to know what he is really
like. He has gravitated from ARBR to BROL where I think he is a writer for
that website. Larry and I never seemed to be able to agree on anything. And
then it gets nasty to boot as you might suspect.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota