Old September 10th 05, 01:48 AM
Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic

Default Sunset Lowracers (was: Milestone Day for ARBR Arrives!)

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan, who apparently does not own an Earth Cycles Sunset
Lowracer [TM], wrote:
"Sunset Fanatic" wrote in message
oups.com...
On topic content: The proper name of the bike is "Earth Cycles Sunset
Lowracer [TM]"; therefore "sunset" should be capitalized to "Sunset" in
this context.

The rest of the world is not enamored of the Sunset like you are.
Therefore,
you have created confusion where none existed before.

The rest of world needs to get with the program then!

Q: What is better than an Earth Cycles Sunset Lowracer [TM]?
A: Two Earth Cycles Sunset Lowracers [TM]!

Best of all, I can post as much as I want to a.r.b.r. about my Sunsets,
AND IT WILL ALL BE ON-TOPIC!

Nevertheless, you have chosen a very peculiar user name. Earth Cycles was a
very small manufacturer that hardly knew what they were doing half the time.
Most members of this group will not know what you are talking about when you
mention the Sunset and Earth Cycles.

I will have to educate those ignorant of the finer qualities of the
Earth Cycles Sunset Lowracer [TM], then.

Earth Cycles was a very prickly manufacturer located near St. Paul and was
not liked by many in this state. I find your championing of this bike
manufacturer and his Sunset very strange.

I have only met Shean Bjoralt once, but I gained a rather different
impression that what Ed Dolan reputes. Other's have stated both
privately and public ally that they were saddened by the business
failure of Earth Cycles.

Once the bicycle leaves than manufacturer, its qualities are
independent of the manufacturer. Should we destroy all copies of
Wagner's musical scores because of his bigotry and numerous failings as
a person? Would that action benefit the human race in any way - or can
we appreciate something for its intrinsic value independent of its
creator?

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley