Old March 19th 04, 06:41 PM
TBF

Default "Actually you are the first person to bring up this issue"

"James Annan" wrote in message
It's now a year since the QR/disk brake problem hit the headlines, and I
thought some of you might be interested in hearing how the manufacturers
are dealing with it.

I keep hearing about this issue with greater frequency, but I've been
running discs for a few years now and it's only popped out once in that
time. It was my fault on that occasion, I realized afterwards that I hadn't
properly tightend the QR.

Now that it's been mentioned though, I have noticed the "Lawyer Lip" on my
Bomber. It's a few years old too but it definitely keeps the wheel on even
with the QR loosened.