Old October 14th 04, 07:24 AM
Resound

Default Ever wonder what a 7'6" dude rides?

"hippy" wrote in message
http://www.speedgoat.com/images/blog/ib04-ming-T.jpg

"So you thought you had problems getting a bike to fit you?
Try being 7'6"! This 29er Gunnar Ruffian was built for
Houston Rockets basketball star Yao Ming. Having me
standing behind the bike gives it something to scale it to,
and as you can see, this thing was massive. I guess when
you're 7'6" and you want a bike to ride your options are
very limited, hats off to Gunnar for pulling this frame and
fork off for the big man."

hippy

His next trick will be getting shoes and pedals to go with it. Are those
700C wheels? And do you know how wide they were? I can't help but doubt that
he'd be using extra light wheels.