Old September 8th 17, 06:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default No Fuel Shortages Or Bottlenecks Evacuating By Bicycle

Bod wrote:
On Fri, 08 Sep 2017 18:08:36 +0100, Bod wrote:

Just to be clear. I DO feel sorry for the people who have
no *choice*,
ie; the ones who are natives and born there who do not
have the means to
move to a safer district.

They can walk!

You too have a comprehension problem. If they can't afford
move, walking
won't help them.

Moving isn't expensive if you do it yourself.

Most indigenous people on those islands only have shacks.

Which you can build anywhere.

Explain to me how these island people walk to safe districts
hundreds of
miles away carrying their possesions across the seas!

It ain't hard to build a boat.

Jeez!!!

Oh come on, you're handy enough to have been a plumber. You must be
able to make a boat.

You're as thick as two short planks! These islanders have no water,
no food, no sanitation and are desperate.

Then WTF are they doing there in the first place?

And why do they need sanitation to build a boat? The raw materials
are pretty easy to find. Even someone on "I'm a celebrity get me out
of here" could manage it. Hint: you don't need a hardware store to
build a boat.

So let's get this straight. They are starving, have no water, but you
expect them to build a boat that will be able to travel about 500
miles over rough seas through two force 4 hurrricans (Irma and Jose).
You are definitely round the twist.

It's been quite a while since I've agreed with you, but I agree here.
Even so, you must realise that the psychotic Hucker has now sunk as low as
to troll you.