Old October 29th 19, 01:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default Ping AG!

On Wed, 23 Oct 2019 13:34:15 -0700, NFN Smith
wrote:

Joy --

I enjoy reading your stuff (and even will de-lurk to post a reply, when
there's something that piques my attention).

One suggestion for you -- when you start a new topic, may I suggest that
you do so by starting a new thread, rather than just posting a reply to
an existing thread and changing the subject.

That way, it's easier to ignore the sub-discussions that I'm not
interested, while following the ones that I do want.

You're right. I should have ended the AG: column years ago, when I
ran out of on-topic ideas.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net