Old July 2nd 03, 03:55 PM
Ken [NY)

Default Woman attacked on trail

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 19:33:10 GMT, "Sorni"
ranted:

"An attack has occurred every week for the last four weeks," Shell
said. "And we have one person in custody, and it looks like we have
another attacker out there. All is not safe in the city."

That settles it. Hikers really SHOULD stay off of biking trails.

There we go again. That's like telling a man not to carry his
wallet because he might get mugged.

Ken (NY)
Chairman,
Department Of Redundancy Department
email:
http://www.geocities.com/bluesguy68/email.htm

"[Saddam Hussein]cannot be permitted to go
unobserved and unimpeded toward his horrific
objective of amassing a stockpile of weapons
of mass destruction..."
-Senator John Kerry, D-Mass 1997

Q: What the hardest thing about rollerblading?
A: Telling your parents you’re gay.