Old October 15th 11, 03:33 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Default G.M. pulls ad suggesting cyclists can't get girls

On Oct 14, 3:56 pm, BeamMeUpScotty
wrote:
On 10/14/2011 8:14 AM, TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher wrote:
Deep down everything is about MONEY& SEX. We must make sex free and
hot

Free and HOT sex would be expensive, your cosmetic surgery alone would
likely dwarf the GDP of a small country.

to get a woman to touch you would either take a lot of money or a lot of
surgery which again would take a lot of money. As for hot sex.... well
you could tell her you have a lot of money and it might work.

This is a great topic I wanted to explore with my sharp wisdom...

Bicyclists don't get girls, so they are either lucky to find a smart
one, get the fat one or get a hooker. But hookers are usually
expensive or junkies. The dilemma though is that both prostitution and
drugs are illegal.

I think REALITY SUCKS! (confirming the GM ad). THE SYSTEM IS NO GOOD.