Old October 8th 03, 12:07 PM
hippy

Default Genetic engineering

"cfsmtb" wrote in message
Two-wheel deal sealed Page 27 - Melb. Yarra Leader, Oct 6th, 2003 A
bicycle lane in Clifton Hill will be completed as a part of a $4
million-plus State Government commitment to bicycle projects this
financial year.

The company I work for got a letter the other day about
a bunch of bike lane changes that are part of some city-
wide bike lane network (I can't remember the acronym
for it). The changes are happening around Hawthorn.
If anyone is interested in the details (and I mean REALLY
interested!) I can re-type it here. I think it said something
about the plans being available in Hawthorn's Council
building?

hippy