Old August 17th 04, 06:42 PM
S o r n i

Dan Volker wrote:
"Monique Y. Mudama" wrote in message
On 2004-08-17, Dan Volker penned:

Reading the bull**** posts and boasts that keep coming out of your
mouth, about how you would be talking tough regardless of where you
are , just makes me wish you had attended USF back when I
did---there would have been multiple toilets with your name on them
:-)

Cool it, Dan. Yes, JD picks on you, but you're sounding mighty
immature there yourself. No one respects the dude who tries to drag
an online conflict into a real life fight, or worse yet, crows about
the outcome of a fight that hasn't a chance of every actually
transpiring. You're making an awful lot of assumptions, apparently
based on a picture, and looks can be deceiving. I had friends in
high school who made a point of looking harmless so that when they
took their would-be tormentors out, the bullies had no idea what hit
'em.

You, on the other hand, are losing points in the "sympathy" category
by bragging about swirlies you gave in college. Jesus, that's
pathetic enough in high school, let alone college.

Do us all a favor and killfile JD if he's so objectionable. You're
not winning any friends with your current angle.

--
monique

Monique,
I did not say I was the one doing the toilet dipping to guys like
JD...I was just saying that guys like JD would have had that
happening to them, if they had attended USF, or any other big
school.... It was the obvious reaction which would occur when
someone like JD forgot himself ( forgot that he was a pencil neck)
and talked obnoxiously to the wrong people. I would have enjoyed
watching this scenario, if JD had attended USF. They would not have
beaten him up or actually had a fight with him--that would not occur
with someone as physically pathetic as JD. The toilet or equivalent,
would be a much more fitting behavioral modifier, for him to learn
his true place in the world.

The point I am trying to make is that guys that "could" talk like JD
talks here on AMB---(i.e., guys that are physically capable of
backing up the implied physical challenges JD's posts contain) would
not actually talk like that in real life. Guys with this physical
capability learn early on, that tough talk causes real fights, and
its not smart to be picking these on a daily basis, even if you can
win them. So they learn a certain amount of respect which they offer
in most verbal exchanges---and this is maintained up until the moment
they decide it is time to actually get physical. JD starts out with
this attitude and talk which would be the last phase, for anyone who
actually had physical abilities in a confrontation--this is just
about proof that he is no more than a chat room poser.

Monique, you have not seen me start out any discussions the way JD
does. I have tried to ignore this, but it is also kind of a pet
peeve of mine---interacting on usenet groups and having some "poser"
talk tough, as if anything could ever come of it--of course it won't.
They know this, and take advantage of it. JD knows he can talk tough
to anyone on here, attack any way he desires, and be free of any
consequences ( unlike the way we ALL exist in real life). Its a
perverted aspect of the Internet, and apparently you and most others
on AMB are happy to tolerate it.
I don't see killfiling him as the right response...I don't really
know if there is a right response though.....

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....... ..........................

Bill "Dan, you must have been a carp in a previous life" S.