Old July 27th 05, 02:57 PM
Tom Nakashima

Default I BUY YOUR BIKE

"David Damerell" wrote in message
Quoting :
I get emails in which people ask me to respond if I ship to nigeria and
if I take credit cards. weird since I don't sell anything, but what are
these people fishing for?

They get the goods and they pay with someone else's credit card.
--
David Damerell Distortion Field!
Today is Second Teleute, July.

There was a big scam going around a few months ago. I had a frame for sale
on the craigslist and was contacted by a person many times by email that
they would send me a check for $5,000, and I was to extract from that, the
cost of the frame and send the remaining balance back by Western Union. I
knew it was a scam and tried to get the person to send the check so I could
get a good look at it and hopes to turn this person in, but the check never
came.
-tom