Old September 12th 07, 03:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Kenny

Default selecting a BB

My vote goes to Phil Wood. It weighs less than Campy and will
practically last forever. I know this first hand as I had to replace a
Record BB because it had gotten corroded due to water
contamination.The only drawback to the PW is that you'll need to buy
the retainer rings separately as well as the installation tool. I have
a stainless steel PW 102 Campy BB with 5000km I want to sell. I want
to sell it as it's just sitting around gathering dust ever since I
replaced it with a PW 110.5 to run a Campy triple crank. Send me an
email if you're interested.