Old November 27th 17, 05:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default FLU

Portland is like Hawaii ! Ceptin the rain ... Sometimes...

FLA pre condo 1985 AAA... 1952 out sight Seychelles...clear water...Ford/Edison

Finding a place is easy...go mobile. Finding security in a place ? $$$$$$$

There are AAA places but $$$$$$$ is necessary for cultural isolation. Yawl cannah move into Harlem without AAA.

I long for 19th C hayfield n woods clear streams ... n 21 C Civ Tech

Fla is AAA. But mosquito control is difficult. I'm at winter Yuma relishing clean air.

Bicycling AAA but dangerous.

I would tour Internet suggested areas.

Best deal is go mobile.. Class A motorcoach N-S seasonal. Ford GT

J's diagnosis is J is a burbian.

But why then move ? Many want to move into J but only Cals move to Portland.

My view is NE Ivy ...I'm the kid in the TV Xmas commercials..really freaky stuff no ? Great ride

Ask Cresswell