Old February 6th 07, 03:08 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Scott Gordo

Default 'ere it is...

On Feb 5, 5:43 pm, "G.T." wrote:
"Scott Gordo" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Feb 5, 3:58 pm, "JD" wrote:
On Feb 5, 7:03 am, "Scott Gordo" wrote:

On Feb 4, 12:48 am, "G.T." wrote:

...a little number called 12FU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My new 27er:

http://homepage.mac.com/getosx/jubilee.jpg

You neglected to match the tire label with the location of the valve
stem.

I normally do but I was frustrated with tire changes and just threw them on
the last time. Plus those labels are pretty subtle. I'm not used to
working on skinny tires, I pinched the front and rear tubes a total of 3
times getting them off the old rims, they were all kind of glued to the
inside of the tires. And then the patches didn't stick, maybe because the
tubes are so old, I don't know. I do know I haven't had such problems with
tires and tubes since I was a little kid.

Obsessive, aren't we?

JD's match- Hide quoted text -

Compulsive is more like it....

And what's up with that rear brake cable routing? Looks like turning
left is going to lock the rear wheel.

It can turn quite aways, almost til the bars hit the top tube. Again, I was
in quite the hurry Sat afternoon, I have to revisit that.

My $4 seatpost arrived today so I'll be working on it tonight, most likely
changing the bars entirely. I'm really hesistant to tear off that original
bar covering but I need the brake levers.

And your lawn is fraught with crabgrass.

Yep, and that's one of the better lawns on the street.

Greg

Nothing sadder than a joke that apparently ain't funny. Sheesh!

/s

"Hello? Is this microphone on?"