Old June 25th 06, 09:58 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default I can't find a cycling shoes to fit wide feet!

gareth price wrote on 25/06/2006 07:46 +0100:
All
I've got wide feet and I can't find any shoes to fit. I tried on Shimano
and Diadora yesterday both too narrow and guy in the shop reckons it's going
to be a hard job to find shoes that fit. I've got 11.5/12.0 size feet and
it's a right pain when cycling as the base of the foot hurts and I have to
unclip from my time ATAC's and pedal using the middle of the foot.

Shimano shoes are well known to be narrow except their spd sandals. Try
Northwave or SIDIs

--
Tony

- Leonardo da Vinci