Old June 25th 06, 08:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default I can't find a cycling shoes to fit wide feet!

If you have wide feet don't buy anything with a poncy "tensioning
system", no matter how cool it looks, because they generally leave the
front of the shoe at a standard width. Stick with laces.

I have wide size 10.5 feet. I have a pair of Shimano M020's with SPD's
with the laces nice & loose at the front of the foot, & they're fine.
The out of the box lacing crushed my foot as you describe. You won't
want that shoe if you've got ATACs but you get the point about laces.

Phil