Old July 17th 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Victory

Default 1 foot wheel walk. need tips

I'm in the 1 footed ww learning stage also...
One thing I find for me is not to forget to twist as needed to keep
your balance the way you would with two footed.
I think John has it right with the "muscle memory" as I really only
started to practice yesterday and spent an hour doing only 1ft ww today
and by the end I was able to go 10 feet easily.(on a 20" lx)

--
Victory

'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/ln5ml)
your restless heart won’t win ‘cause you take but you don’t give
and you’ll keep moving on until you learn what love is
~ sanctus real
Victory's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10062