Old February 11th 07, 02:55 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

Default karate monkey?

bruno wrote:
well dudes i did it. i pulled the freakin' trigger and laid me shekels
down fer a KM to be built up wif a rohloff speed hub, big ol' nitto
albatross bars, mavic tims, shimano xt front hub, schwalbe big apple
tyres, brooks sprung conquest saddle. bein' built up a we speak.

this badboy's bein' built up fer a trip through thailand, laos, and
cambodia next november.

da rohloff is da jam fellers, lemme tell ya. check one o' them rascals

That's going to be one boat anchor of a ride. But, it sounds like
you'll be using it more for touring. Congrats and good luck.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws