Old September 22nd 13, 04:56 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Default A FIRST! : A mountain biker who can learn from his mistakes

On Sunday, September 22, 2013 3:50:14 PM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Saturday, September 21, 2013 4:43:35 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:

Laughable response. Did they teach you at university that using capitals doesn't make your argument any stronger?

It's just for stress. Why does it irk you so much?

Maybe your shrink could remind you of that if or when you finally seek mental help for your problems.

I don't have any problems. Look up "projection" in a dictionary of psychology.

No thanks. I don't follow the recommendations of criminals or academic frauds.