Old April 7th 17, 05:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

Default Need Inspiration?

On Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 2:20:05 PM UTC-7, Doug Landau wrote:

Tom what do you think about Ueli Steck?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfpYNr7es0Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a0X9rdJ7hc&t=192s

So what you're saying is that climbing a mountain is far more inspirational than surviving a stroke and then riding coast to coast on a bicycle three times.

You certainly have good judgement. Let's see what you have to say after your stroke because I can almost guarantee you're going to have one.

LOL Actually I made no statement at all I simply asked your opinion.