Old September 8th 17, 10:28 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default No Fuel Shortages Or Bottlenecks Evacuating By Bicycle

On 08/09/2017 08:42, Bod wrote:
On 08/09/2017 01:06, JNugent wrote:
On 07/09/2017 20:45, Bret Cahill wrote:
Just about anyone can cycle 12 miles and with traffic backed up

Fuel shortages are also no problem cycling.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fuel-shor...173957716.html

Ho-hum.

I have a friend on the Gulf of Mexico side of the peninsula. They have
500 mies to drive to be safe from Irma.

Quite a job on a bike, as I'm sure you will agree.

---
http://www.avg.com

I doubt the intelligence of people who *choose* to live in an area where
hurricanes are a regular occurrence.

What, the WHOLE of the sub-tropical area around the Gulf of Mexico and
the Carribean?

It should be unpopulated wilderness, should it?