Old January 22nd 13, 11:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_4_]

Default So What are thaey gonna do with Lance's 7 non WINS

On 22/01/2013 10:31, Davey Crockett wrote:
Davey Crockett a écrit profondement:

| atriage a écrit profondement:

| | looks like a very good site, I'm seriously thinking about the 15
| | euros, I see they've already got a report up on Cavendish winning the
| | first San Luis stage.
|

| They had a nice but short obit. when Magni died.

| He was the last of the old time Bikies

| The traditional piccy of The True Lion of Flanders is there too.

| http://www.memoire-du-cyclisme.net/news/news.php#19 octobre 2012

And when the Super****** can produce Palmarès like these, Davey
will be the first to sign the "Give LA back his Tour Wins"
petitionn to a certain Phatty from Soddem and Begorrah.

http://www.memoire-du-cyclisme.net/palmares/magni_fiorenzo.php

Impressive and all done on bicycles made of cast iron. Shame to see how
many of those races no longer exist