Old January 22nd 13, 01:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
birdbrain

Default So What are thaey gonna do with Lance's 7 non WINS

On Tuesday, January 22, 2013 2:31:02 AM UTC-8, Davey Crockett wrote:
Davey Crockett a écrit profondement:

| atriage a écrit profondement:

| | looks like a very good site, I'm seriously thinking about the 15

| | euros, I see they've already got a report up on Cavendish winning the

| | first San Luis stage.

| They had a nice but short obit. when Magni died.

| He was the last of the old time Bikies

| The traditional piccy of The True Lion of Flanders is there too.

| http://www.memoire-du-cyclisme.net/news/news.php#19 octobre 2012

And when the Super****** can produce Palmarès like these, Davey

will be the first to sign the "Give LA back his Tour Wins"

petitionn to a certain Phatty from Soddem and Begorrah.

http://www.memoire-du-cyclisme.net/palmares/magni_fiorenzo.php

--

Davey Crockett

Flying the Flag of the English

The Flag of Hengest and Horsa

http://azurservers.com/images/whiteDragon.jpg

Magilla would point out that Magni raced against part-time racing factory workers, so what's the big deal? Where is that monkey?